Located in bustling Yogyakarta, Sae Sae Hostel will forever be close to our hearts for its chilled-out atmosphere, great hosts and beautiful accommodations.
2. LIVING ON THE EDGE AT DEVIL'S TEARS, NUSA LEMBONGAN
Watch as intense waves crash into the cliff's edge during immaculate sunsets. Wait until the sun drops below the horizon. The crowds disperse and you are left alone to watch the sky light up with brilliant colors.
3. Devouring a grilled red snapper at Apsara, Koh Lanta
Sit at the end of a dock, alone and enjoy the best red snapper you'll ever taste. Located in the fishing village of Old Town on the west coast of Koh Lanta, Thailand.
4. Hiking the magnificent Kawah Ijen
Up 3km then down 1, Kawah Ijen (Ijen Crater), home of the world's largest acidic crater lake will amaze you around every rocky turn.
5. Spending New Years Eve at Jingga Villas, Nusa Lembongan
The friendly staff, great food and location are perfect for getting some fireworks and cocktails going on New Years Eve.
6. Getting inspiration from a tattoo convention, Yogyakarta
Besides being unlike anything we have ever done, this convention is inspiring, uniquely different and tons of fun. Set on a beautiful property in Jogja, make sure to check for the next time the convention rolls into town.
7. Having a cold one at Hide on High's cliff-top bungalow, Koh Phangan
Because a cliff-top bungalow with 180° views of a turquoise sea and a cold beer is all you need.
8. Filling up on Nasi Goreng, Yogyakarta
In the streets of Jogja you can eat this dish day-in and day-out. Get nasi goreng cooked over charcoal for twice the flavor at half the price.
9. Sipping on Cocktails at Hippie Bar, Koh Phayam
Located on, Buffalo Bay, Koh Phayam, Thailand you will meet all sorts of friends and locals. One of, if not, the best place to grab a cocktail with fellow travelers.
10. Snorkeling into Emerald Cave, Koh Muk
Snorkeling into emerald waters filled with exotic fish only to lose your sight in a pitch black tunnel until you emerge into a jungle cave with a white sand beach. What's not to love?